Friday, April 13, 2012

I'll huff and I'll puff and I wont blow your house down...( because it's made from Brick)

One thing helping me to move on from my old house is the thought of a new house. I really want to build a new home so that we dont have to spend years correcting someone else's mistakes, shoddy jobs and poor colour choices. But I am also open to the possibility of buying a not too old house if it has a perfect layout for us for the next 10-15 years to see the kids through school. I cant wait to go look at an open home this Saturday. It is very different to the weather board cottage I'm used to. It is big brick home. It has some very daggy looking arches inside and I turned to trusty Pinterest for some inspiration on what look I could achieve with it.    
Here is what I found:



I dont think it could look as grand as this, but its good for inspiration anyway
Source: blueprintbliss.blogspot.com via Louise on Pinterest

This house on Saturday has a fireplace too, just like we always wanted! Again this home looks a lot more grand than the home we will look at on Saturday, but they make for greta ideas.
Source: brightbazaar.blogspot.com via Louise on Pinterest
                  Lou x

No comments:

Post a Comment